Re: CVS commit: wip/bzr

I'm just curious the behavior of bzr. That's why
testing with
  wip/bzr-2.4.1 (I've modified)

Shall I just update wip/2.3.4 to 2.4.1 ?
It is just a edit of Makefile Version and PLIST,
no any complicated work.

pinapa@makoto 20:39:45/110930(..wip/bzr)% wc PLIST*
    2288    2296  107948 PLIST
    2396    2397  113746
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.