Registering Perl files in pkgsrc

Hi,

I have some trouble with the wip/munin-* packages

They need to install files in the site_perl subdirectory and do it
without problem on the DESTDIR directory. The problem is I can't get
them to be properly registered in pkgsrc.

A small exemple:
   work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.0/Munin/Node/Config.pm

This file location depends on the version of Perl used. How can I encode
that in PLIST ?

Recently, I have only been able to find references to Perl modules in
the pkgsrc guide.
Is it impossible to manage .pm files which are not modules in the
strictest sense ?

--
Francois Tigeot