which license to use?

I'm packaging the Urban Renewal fonts¹ but I'm not sure which license to use,
even after corresponding with the author. (Packaging is easy; legal stuff is
hard.) We both think that dbz-ttf-license and ms-ttf-license are pretty close
to the intent of hers², but which? Or something else? Or include this as a new
license? Does it matter that existing licenses refer to one specific vendor, or
do we intend the terms to be "generically" applied?

Thanks,
Tim

¹ http://www.kreativekorp.com/software/fonts/urbanrenewal.shtml
² http://www.kreativekorp.com/software/fonts/FreeLicense.txt

--
Tim Larson
App Admin, Intercall Production Services