PLIST/Python issue

After importing wip/arandr, it creates a file on
/usr/pkg/lib/python2.6/site-packages/arandr-0.1.4-py2.6.egg-info, but if
I want to put this on PLIST file,  it shows a typical warning using make
install/deinstall like:

pkg_admin: arandr-0.1.4: File ${PYSITELIB}/arandr-0.1.4-py2.6.egg-info'
is in +CONTENTS but not on filesystem!

I tried to use on PLIST
lib/python${PY_VER_SUFFIX}/site-packages/arandr-0.1.4-py2.6.egg-info and
${PYSITELIB}/arandr-0.1.4-py2.6.egg-info and both methods fails, only
hardcoded version of python works

¿Some idea how to fix that?

It's not a real problem, since everything installs/uninstalls except
that file, but I think that is better if it's possible to have a full
clean up.

Thank you!