tuxguitar

Greetings,

I don't have much experience using Java within the pkgsrc framework, so I'm not
sure what all I need to set up to make this package work properly.  Any
recommendations for good Java packages to look at, or general words of wisdom?
FreeBSD Ports has this, so hopefully I can glean a specific hints as well, if
needed.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson
App Admin, Intercall Production Services