Re: CVS commit: wip/mk-configure

 >>   ADDED: mkcmake utility (trivial wrapper over bmake) which should be
 >>   used for building a software instead of bmake.

> Does this mean that you could ship mk-configure bundled with some source
> package and use it to custom build and install with maybe using gnumake?

Just for your information.
In pkgsrc there is a project print/latex-mk.
Its purpose is to compile TeX sources and
its design is very close to that of BSD mk files and my mk-configure.
It supports both BSD make and GNU make.

So, if anybody wants to port mk-configure to GNU make, you are welcome.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.