Re: Problem building wip/firefox on NetBSD 5.99.24/amd64

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 00:35:58 -0500
David H. Gutteridge <dhgutteridge%sympatico.ca@localhost> wrote:

> This issue only occurs if the debug option is enabled.  (Separately, it
> also seems that the INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED option doesn't have the desired
> effect with xulrunner.  I think perhaps the binaries end up getting
> stripped before the invocation of install(1)?)

Yeah, the debug option in firefox is pretty useless after
xulrunnerization. I think it should be removed.

wrt the strip issue, try this:

.if defined(INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED) && \
!empty(INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED:M[yY][eE][sS])
CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --disable-strip --disable-install-strip
.endif