RE: edelib and buildlinking

> edelib include no buildlink3.mk files, so edelib/work/.buildlink will
> be empty.
>
> Or are you trying create edelib/buildlink3.mk file and talking about
> package depend on edelib?
> Because edelib/PLIST is empty, no files, no need to buildlink.

Well it's a new package, so no PLIST yet.  When I try to build edelib within
pkgsrc, configure's header checks fail (doesn't find Xlib.h, so thinks X is not
installed).  Aren't those all linked into work/.buildlink for the pkgsrc magic
to work?  When I saw there were no links, I assumed that was it.  I've built
packages before without having bl3 right away, without problem.

Thanks,
Tim