Re: collectd package

On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 11:47:54AM -0400, matthew sporleder wrote:
> I made a pretty simple package for collectd (well, url2pkg did 95% of
> the work) and it has the potential to take a lot of improvements with
> options and the like.  Anyway, I've attached the pkgdir to this email.

Looks good. Some nits:
Makefile:
"wip" is not a valid category. (pkglint would have told you.)

PLIST:
lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/${MACHINE_ARCH}-${LOWER_OPSYS}-thread-multi/auto/Collectd/.packlist
This looks like you should use the perl PLIST handling as well...

Please commit this to pkgsrc-wip!
If you don't have an account, just mail me your sourceforge user name.

Cheers,
 Thomas