I'm having a bit of trouble figuring this one out. I imported pidgin-festival
yesterday and upon testing it, noticed that the path to festival's voice
directory was incorrect. In $WRKSRC/src/festival.c, there's some logic that
defines FESTIVAL_VOICES_PATH if not previously defined. I tried setting this
value with CONFIGURE_ARGS and then MAKE_ARGS and neither worked. What would be
the best way to get this to happen?

server and web deployment.