kqemu package for DragonFly

Hi,

after Naoya Sugioka has ported the kqemu-1.4.0pre1 kernel module to DragonFly
there is some discussion where to put it - in the DragonFly base
system or in pkgsrc.
As vmware-module is already in pkgsrc I tried to make a pkgsrc
package.

My first attempt can be found here:
http://www.ecademix.com/JohannesHofmann/tmp/kqemu.tar.gz

Some issues I came across:

* I had to remove the '-nostdinc' when compiling the common
  directory (patch-aa). Not sure if that is ok.

* To build the actual kernel module I needed to use DragonFly's
  make. I forced this be calling /usr/bin/make which might not be the
  right thing to do.

* The module is installed to /usr/pkg/lkm/. This is copied from
  emulators/vmware-module. Again not sure whether this is the right
  thing.

Suggestions and comments welcome!
  Johannes