broken PLIST files in (a few) p5-* packages

Hi,

While working on my own perl packages, I incorrectly added perl
version dependency stuff to the PLIST file.
As soon as I noticed my mistake I corrected it and took a peek to see
if there was any more of that in the pkgsrc tree.
These packages also have perl 5.8.0 dependent stuff in there PLIST:

wip/p5-HTML-CalendarMonthSimple
wip/p5-Spread

Both are really old, is someone still using them?
Does somebody care to fix those?

Re,
/P