wip/icc10

Hi,
I've just commited an update of Intel C/C++ compiler 10.1.

If you use pkgsrc on NetBSD or Linux, i386 or x86_64, you can give it a
try. Bootstraping works and some packages build with this compiler on
NetBSD 5. I haven't try bootstrap on Linux yet but the compiler's native
platform is Linux and I don't see why it shouldn't work.

env \
  PATH=/usr/pkg/icc10/bin:/usr/bin:/bin \
  CC=/usr/pkg/icc10/bin/icc \
  CPP='/usr/pkg/icc10/bin/icc -E' \
  CXX=/usr/pkg/icc10/bin/icpc \
  PKGSRC_COMPILER=icc \
  ICCBASE=/usr/pkg/icc10 \
  NOGCCERROR=yes \
./bootstrap --mk-fragment /path/to/mk --prefix /path/to/prefix

cat /path/to/mk is
  PKGSRC_COMPILER=icc
  ICCBASE=/usr/pkg/icc10
  NOGCCERROR=yes

PS Intel compiler is also available for MAC OS but I don't use this OS.

Alex