Default PKGREVISION for VCS-based packages

[Sorry for previous, it passed garbled, reposting.]

  Hello!

I want to enforce setting PKGREVISION for CVS- and Subversion-based
packages right in cvs-package.mk and svn-package.mk respectively.

Proposed settings are:

PKGREVISION=$(_CVS_PKGREVISION:C/.//g)

and

PKGREVISION=$(_SVN_PKGREVISION:C/.//g)

Alternatively, I can use _CVS_TODAY and _SVN_TODAY values.

If you have any objections or better proposals, please, speak up.

Rationale: this will ease handling binary packages built from those,
also easing rolling back to previously built binary packages.

Some statistics.

Following packages are affected:

1. CVS-based:

maxima *
ecl *
boinc-client
boinc-lib
clisp-current *
emacs-current
emacs-current-nox11
emacs-w3m-current
gforth *
grub2
leim-current
linuxigd-current
mplayer
mplayer-share
logfmon-devel
opentracker-current
wl-current

2. Subversion-based:

boinc *
flashrom
flv2mpeg4
fricas *
gtk-gnutella-current
mpg123-nightly
openaxiom *
nvramtool
scummvm-nightly
qimageblitz
mwf-designer
trac-plugins-AccountManager
trac-plugins-WebAdmin
trac-plugins-excelviewer
residual-nightly

(*) I maintain it.

Total: 13 + 12 packages not maintained by myself.

P.S. There're two Mercurial-based packages, hgview and tcc-devel,
I'd like to apply proposed changes to hg-package.mk as well.

--
HE CE3OH...