Suggestions for printer package PKGNAME

Hi list,

I would like to commit a package that provides the rasterizer and PPD
for a Konica Minolta printer (magicolor 5440 DL), so that we can support
it through CUPS (either USB or ethernet).

Although the driver [1] is a little bit linux-specific, it does work
under NetBSD (provided some modifications inside its autohell stuff to
make it more portable).

I am unaware of the PKGNAME's convention for such a package (I did not
find any prior art):

- should be under print/ ?
- what should be its PKGNAME? printer-<vendor>-<type>?
cups-driver-<vendor>-<type>? Other?

Note that it could make some PKGNAMEs quite long; in my case,
printer-KonicaMinolta-Magicolor5440DL.

Looks kind of bloated to me, so suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

[1]
http://printer.konicaminolta.com/support/current_printers/mc5440dl_sup.htm

--