Why not wip/emacs-current/modules.mk ? (NO)

I wrote:
| From: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto%ki.nu@localhost>
| Subject: {emacs-w3m,wl}-current need editor/emacs/modules.mk change
| Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:50:05 +0900

mef> To make those two packages,  I believe following is necessary.
mef> (1) update editors/emacs/modules.mk

mef> --- editors/emacs/modules.mk       28 Oct 2008 00:17:31 -0000      1.4
mef> +++ editors/emacs/modules.mk       16 Nov 2008 04:05:37 -0000
mef> @@ -194,7 +194,8 @@
mef>  _SYS_VARS.emacs=  EMACS_BIN EMACS_ETCPREFIX EMACS_FLAVOR \

I got a suggestion why not to use wip/emacs-current/modules.mk.

  This does not really work. The reason is that devel/semi,
devel/flim, devel/apel are also related and those now
(naturally) refers to editors/emacs/modules.mk.
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.