Re: Fwd: [Sourceforge CVS Migration and Downtime Announcement]

Given some duplicate messages only associated with pkgsrc-wip-*, I
have to wonder if it is good that they are disabled for now.  Of
course, I also realize that not everyone may be seeing the duplicate
messages.

- Doug

Quoting Tobias Nygren (tnn%NetBSD.org@localhost):
> Hi,
>
> Any word on when the commit e-mails will be re-enabled?
> pkgsrc-wip-cvs@ is awfully silent.
>
> Kind regards,
> -Tobias

Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://www.ka8zrt.com
Disclaimer: My opinions are my own.  Since I don't want them, why
            should my employer, or anybody else for that matter!