problems initializing X later to installl modular-xorg-server

Today I compile modular-xorg-server from wip, the last nb3.

Whenever when I try to initialize X from xinit, it not found the ATI
driver, previously the ATI driver was setup and my xorg worked fine
modular xorg in pkgsrc.

There are a new ATI driver for the last modular-xorg-server ?

Francisco Valladolid H.
 -- - Jesus Christ follower.