Re: CVS commit: wip/stumpwm

Glad it worked for you!

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 07:59:03PM -0600, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Can these clisp additions be available in additional packages instead of
> using options?
[..]
> make PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS=new-clx

Packaging a clisp-newclx module seems to be the way to go.
I'm waiting until I have access to a NetBSD box again and someone actually
bothers updating lang/clisp. Also lang/sbcl (which I am using) will be made
an optional bootstrap system, even if people have reported clisp to be more
gracious on the RAM.

Cheers,
johann