Re: failing to update OpenSSL package

Kenneth Freidank --> pkgsrc-wip-discuss (2007-10-26 20:40:10 -0500):
> Jukka Salmi wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm having troubles updating wip/openssl to the latest released version
> > (0.9.8g). I'm using NetBSD/i386 4.99.31. A diff against current
> > wip/openssl is attached (patches/patch-ab needs to be removed).
> >

> I am using NetBSD 4.99.31, but with openssl-0.9.7inb4.
>
> If you can get buy with the lower version, it is working.

Hmm, I didn't want to _use_ the package, I tried to _update_ the
pkgsrc-wip package to the latest release OpenSSL version.

In the meantime a pkgsrc-wip user told me he was able to build
wip/openssl with my changes just fine on a NetBSD/i386 4.99.34 system,
so I committed these changes. However, even after updating my system
to 4.99.34 I'm seeing the same problem as before. Still trying to find
out what's the problem...

BTW, why are you using an OpenSSL 0.9.7 package on a NetBSD -current
system which ships with OpenSSL 0.9.8?

Cheers, Jukka

--
bashian roulette: