Re: CVS commit: wip/goocanvas

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 21:25:34 +0900
Makoto Fujiwara <makoto%ki.nu@localhost> wrote:

> I meant to send -discuss, sorry.
>
> | To: pkgsrc-wip-cvs%lists.sourceforge.net@localhost
> | From: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto%ki.nu@localhost>
> | Subject: Re: CVS commit: wip/goocanvas
> | Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 21:19:57 +0900
>
> My name is Makoto Fujiwara, I have been subscribing this list for a while,
> but I am very new to commit things. The first one is goocanvas.
>
> If you have noticed anything, please comment, especially buildlink3.mk
> is in doubt.

First of all, thanks for becoming involved in pkgsrc development :-)
I have three suggestions for the package:

1. I don't think you need to explicitly buildlink glib2 in Makefile
   if you have already buildlinked gtk2.
2. buildlink3.mk should probably include gtk2's bl3.mk as well.
3. It is preferred to use tabs, not spaces to align variable
   assignments in Makefile.

Otherwise it looks fine, but I didn't try to build it.

Btw, next time use cvs import instead of cvs add when adding new
packages. The procedure is described on http://pkgsrc-wip.sf.net/

Also don't forget to add your package to wip/Makefile.

Cheers,
-Tobias