Re: bsdintaller import problems

My DragonFly user friend wants to integrate the new lua based bsdinstaller to
the next major release of DragonFlyBSD.
We need to put it into the pkgsrc framework, then the DragonFly nrelease
framework. After that, we would like to port it to DragonFly and NetBSD.

The main advantage of bsdinstaller is the web based installer, and the ability
to install live systems.

Any helps appreciated. :)

Take a look here for more information, please:
http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=dfbsd-kernel&a=2007-05&t=4137979

--
Adam