Re: ftpsesame error

On 6/1/06, Gergo Szakal <szakal.gergo%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
Looks trivial that it cannot find the header file.It is /usr/include/net/pf/pfvar.h but if I edit the patch.a file (I am a non-programmer!) the checksum becomes invalid. Any ways to work this problem around? This package would be essential for me.

I found the way around, but it won't patch and I do not wanna play with the source files. I give up in the hope that someone will fix it, I hope diff allows conditional paths (like if not found somewhere, look elsewhere).