Re: CVS commit: wip/libassa

On Wed, 24 May 2006, Roland Illig wrote:

> > I was confused about building process wip/granule under pkgsrc-2006Q1
> > when BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS is set instead of BUILDLINK_DEPENDS (I mean
> > that under pkgsrc-2006Q1 it no build at all). After I'd received your
> > email I found CVS commit message with changes BUILDLINK_DEPENDS ->
> > BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS, and I noticed that this changes has made after
> > pkgsrc-2006Q1 has been branched. It seems that I should replace it again.
>
> Thanks for the explanation. In my opinion it should be possible to use
> pkgsrc-wip together with the latest stable branch of pkgsrc. I've forwarded
> the issue to tech-pkg.

This had already been discussed before.

The work-in-progress follows the current pkgsrc (as seen with many other
changes too).

As a work-around, simply use both variables for your own pkgsrc-wip needs.
(That may work for this issue, but maybe not for others.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6=88>?;@69876tA=AC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-F' 'wu rofIn.lkigemca'