Is the pkgsrc-wip tree on cvs.sourceforge.net outdated?

Hello:

I am trying to test the modular Xorg packages, and am find that the
pkgsrc-wip tree available via sourceforge's anonymous CVS service is
outdated.
Actually, I am not positive it is outdated, but I get build errors
indicative of it (according to the modular xorg developer).  When he
fetched me the tree from his [developer] account, I did not have those
problems.  Does anyone know what's going on?

If someone could either tar up the tree and email it to me or find
another way for me to retreive an up-to-date tree, I'd really
appreciate it.

Many thanks,

--Blair

--
"What is the practical application of a million galaxies?"

--Alan W. Watts