Re: problem with <fnmatch.h> from heimdal

Ond=C5=99ej T=C5=AFma wrote:
hi, i prepare gnome-commander for pkgsrc but:
=20
i have problem with %subj%. By depends, heimdal libs and headers is
use to build. So problem is, that heimdal have fnmatch.h header file,
witch is the same name as header file in system. I don't know, how is
in nebsd or others systems (i do it in linux), but google says that
netbsd have own fnmatch.h too. So in system fnmatch.h is definition
of some macros like FNM_CASEFOLD etc., but in heimdal fnmatch.h file
not.
=20
Question is, it there another cleaner way, to use system fnmatch.h to
building packages, without hacks, or patches of sources or deleting
heimdal header file ? Because in source file is #include <fnmatch.h>
and compiler gets this file from
./work/.buildlink/include/krb5/fnmatch.h instead of
/usr/include/fnmatch.h, witch is default by compiler.

I think GNOME commander is not doing the right thing by passing=20
-I/usr/include/krb5 to the compiler to get the Heimdal krb5.h header.=20
For Heimdal it should include <krb5/krb5.h>, while for MIT-krb5 it=20
should include <krb5.h>.  There should be a configure script check for=20
one or the other, and the C source file should be doing:

#if defined(HAVE_KRB5_KRB5_H)
#  include <krb5/krb5.h>
#endif
#if defined(HAVE_KRB5_H)