wip/djvu: splitting off the web browser plugin?

Hi!

Could you please try to split off the browser plugin from the djvu
package into one or more separate packages (firefox-djvu, mozilla-djvu)?

As for the TODO entry:  The plugin works fine for me in firefox on
3.99.11/i386.  I had to link it in the correct directory for firefox
plugins though.  Perhaps the problem is amd64 specific -- is it
still there?

Usually, the PKGNAME and directory name are the same.  Currently,
this is not the case for the package, the PKGNAME is djvulibre and
the directory is called djvu.  We should decide on either one of
the two (I prefer the second).

Except for the plugin, this package is ready for pkgsrc IMO.

Cheers,
 Thomas