Re: wip/bacula

Hi!

What is the difference (except for updatedness) between sysutils/bacula and wip/bacula?

cya
Evaldo

Florian Heigl wrote:
Hi,

for Your information (as already seen in the bulk results), the wip/bacula package is broken at the moment; as far as I can understand it, there's two errors: the first error is related to NetBSD's statvfs, and was already fixed by the bacula people in march. See: "15Mar05 1.36.2-netbsd.patch
  This patch corrects a compile problem because of no statfs()
  on NetBSD. The patch was submitted by kardel with bug 258."
Note:
 This seems to have disappeared by a change of mine, either the fact I cvs'd
the system sources, or by using SQLite instead of pgsql the second error is the current one about 'libwrap'
  " /usr/lib/libwrap.so: undefined reference to `allow_severity'
   /usr/lib/libwrap.so: undefined reference to `deny_severity'"
- I can't tell much about it, except it wasn't there when I compiled bacula 1.36.3 in /tmp yesterday.

I'd like to ask anyone with the time and knowledge (I don't have the latter) to simply update the pkg from bacula-1.36.2 to 1.36.3 and it will probably build on netbsd. If the maintainer is reading this: please also include an option for client only builds and note the SQLite database backend isn't really recommended by the bacula people ;)

If the maintainer is unavailable I'll try to fix this myself, but I'm not sure
this is for anyone's good...

Florian