Re: CVS commit: wip/kismet

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 08:39:49PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> >  I've tested this diffs on my NetBSD 3.0. Building process is fine,
> >  but don't know how to configure packets source. Typical freebsd
> >  radiotap way described on kismet site doesn't work with my
> >  prism2.5.
>
> I'm using HEAD and radiotap_bsd_ab, doesn't radiotap_bsd_b work for
> you?  Otherwise, any comment from !NetBSD users? I'd like to go on
> with this :-)

Nick Hudson and me were working on a Kismet package independently and
have a version which works on NetBSD but still needs some work (which i
wanted to do tonight but didn't find time), i'll hopefully commit the
changes tomorrow.

regards,

--
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --