Update to asterisk package - please comment

I just commited an update to the package for the Asterisk Open Source PBX, to version 1.0.4, which is much newer than the one (0.4, I believe) which was there. Please take a look and comment - this is my first commit to pkgsrc-wip, and I welcome feedback.

I don't really expect it (the package) to work on anything but NetBSD at this point, but asterisk itself should work on many pkgsrc platforms, so I welcome any package portability fixes.

Thanks,
+j