[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/redis
Module name: wip
Committed by: fhajny
Date: Fri May 11 11:15:39 UTC 2012
wip/redis: Makefile distinfo
Update redis to 2.4.13.
Changes in 2.4.13
* [BUGFIX] Fix for KEYS command: if the DB contains keys with expires the KEYS
command may return the wrong output, having duplicated or missing
keys. See issue #487 and #488 on github for details.
Changes in 2.4.12
* [BUGFIX] Limit the amount of memory consumed by the slow log.
* [BUGFIX] --test-memory option fixes.
* [BUGFIX] Less false positives in tests.
Changes in 2.4.11
* [BUGFIX] Fixed a problem with aeWait() implementation. May cause a crash
under non easy to replicate condiitons. See issue #267 on github.
* [BUGFIX] SORT with GET/BY option fetching expiring keys fixed. Issue #460.
* [BUGFIX] INFO field master_link_down_since_seconds initialized correctly.
* [FEATURE] redis-cli back ported from Redis unstable. Now has support for
--bigkeys (to sample the DB for very large keys), --slave to
simulate a slave instance.
Changes in 2.4.10
* [FEATURE] Redis --test-meory improved with new test testing addressing.
* [BUGFIX] Fixed a memory leak: happens when replication is used with DB > 9.
* [BUGFIX] Fixed a replication bug that happens in chained replicaiton when
a slave is attached to a master that is later turned into a slave.
Now the chained slave reconnection is properly forced.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 wip/redis/Makefile wip/redis/distinfo
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |