[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/rsyslog5
Module name: wip
Committed by: fhajny
Date: Thu Oct 27 10:14:19 UTC 2011
wip/rsyslog5: Makefile PLIST TODO distinfo options.mk
Updated wip/rsyslog5 to 5.8.6.
* Added options to build imfile and imsolaris
* Changed imklog and imsolaris to be mutually exclusive options (imklog does
not work on Solaris systems at all). The proper module gets set in the
example config file by default.
* Current MASTER_SITES corrected.
Changes in 5.8.6:
* bugfix: missing whitespace after property-based filter was not detected
* bugfix: $OMFileFlushInterval period was doubled - now using correct value
* bugfix: ActionQueue could malfunction due to index error
* bugfix: $ActionExecOnlyOnce interval did not work properly
* bugfix: race condition when extracting program name, APPNAME, structured
data and PROCID (RFC5424 fields) could lead to invalid characters e.g. in
dynamic file names or during forwarding (general malfunction of these
fields in templates, mostly under heavy load)
* bugfix: imuxsock did no longer ignore message-provided timestamp, if so
configured (the *default*). Lead to no longer sub-second timestamps.
* bugfix: omfile returns fatal error code for things that go really wrong
previously, RS_RET_RESUME was returned, which lead to a loop inside
the rule engine as omfile could not really recover.
* bugfix: imfile did invalid system call under some circumstances when a file
that was to be monitored did not exist BUT the state file actually existed.
* bugfix: rsyslogd -v always said 64 atomics were not present
Changes in 5.8.5:
* bugfix: security: off-by-two bug in legacy syslog parser, CVE-2011-3200
* bugfix: mark message processing did not work correctly
* bugfix: potential hang condition during tag emulation
* bugfix: too-early string termination during tag emulation
* bugfix: The NUL-Byte for the syslogtag was not copied in MsgDup (msg.c)
* bugfix: fixed incorrect state handling for Discard Action (transactions)
Changes in 5.8.4:
* bugfix: potential misadressing in property replacer
* bugfix: memcpy overflow can occur in allowed sender checking if a name is
resolved to IPv4-mapped-on-IPv6 address
* bugfix: MSGID corruption in RFC5424 parser under some circumstances
Changes in 5.8.3:
* systemd support: set stdout/stderr to null - thx to Lennart for the patch
* added support for the ":omusrmsg:" syntax in configuring user messages
* added support for the ":omfile:" syntax in configuring user messages
Changes in 5.8.2:
* bugfix: problems in failover action handling
* bugfix: mutex was invalidly left unlocked during action processing
* bugfix: memory leak in imtcp & subsystems under some circumstances
* bugfix/improvement: $WorkDirectory now gracefully handles trailing slashes
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 wip/rsyslog5/patches/patch-rsyslog.conf
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 wip/rsyslog5/PLIST wip/rsyslog5/options.mk
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 wip/rsyslog5/Makefile wip/rsyslog5/TODO \
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
The demand for IT networking professionals continues to grow, and the
demand for specialized networking skills is growing even more rapidly.
Take a complimentary Learning@Cisco Self-Assessment and learn
about Cisco certifications, training, and career opportunities.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |