[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/pkg_summary-utils
Module name: wip
Committed by: cheusov
Date: Sat Aug 27 17:37:45 UTC 2011
wip/pkg_summary-utils/files: NEWS version.mk
digest was added to DEPENDS
Updated to 0.55.0
- New option -f option was added that checks files in PLIST
fields given on input and warns about files common for several
- New option -p option was added for specifying prefix directory
used by option -l.
- New option -n was added that analyses PLIST and CONFLICTS
fields in input summaries and outputs unregistered conflicts.
- New option -s was added that checks OPSYS, OS_VERSION and
MACHINE_ARCH fields given on input and warns if they differ from
that of running system (uname -srm).
- New options -a and -A were added for specifying fields for
comparing in addition to package versions.
- New option -E was added. It works together with -A and changes
- Options -c and -b were reimplemented using more generic -a.
- Examples section was added to pkg_cmp_summary.1
- New option -e option was added for effectively using
pkg_bin_summary with xargs (xargs -r is not portable).
- New option -k was added for enriching binary package summaries
with checksums using algorithms supported by digest(1)
- Mixed -1|-3|-9 options are now handled correctly.
- When no files are given as arguments (stdin),
pkg_summary2leaves outputs an error message.
Regression tests have been reorganized. One test - one file.
Some manual pages were updated and improved.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.54 -r1.55 wip/pkg_summary-utils/Makefile
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.65 -r1.66 wip/pkg_summary-utils/files/version.mk
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.80 -r1.81 wip/pkg_summary-utils/files/NEWS
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
EMC VNX: the world's simplest storage, starting under $10K
The only unified storage solution that offers unified management
Up to 160% more powerful than alternatives and 25% more efficient.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |