[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/taskcoach
Module name: wip
Committed by: ryo-on
Date: Sun Apr 10 15:09:49 UTC 2011
wip/taskcoach: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.2.13
Release 1.2.13 - April 9, 2011
This is a mixed bugfix and feature release.
- The notes section was missing from the help contents. (SF#3241219)
- Mark subtasks of tasks that have uncompleted prerequisites as inactive
- In the setup script, don't assume Mac OS X when the operating system isn't
Linux or Windows. There's also the possibility the user is using BSD.
- Don't force users to accept the license since the license doesn't actually
require users to accept it (Windows). (SF#3247643)
- Upon startup, effort viewers would always show the column header popup menu
for detail mode, even when the effort viewer would be in aggregate mode
(i.e. effort aggregated per day, per week or per month).
- Ask the user for confirmation before overwriting existing files.
- When adding an item, automatically select it. When removing an item with a
parent, automatically select it. Make sure keyboard navigation (up and
down) correctly moves the selection after marking a task completed.
- Allow for filtering by category via the View->Filter menu. This also adds a
menu item for showing all items regardless of category, with Ctrl-R (R for
Reset) as keyboard shortcut.
- When possible, try to keep the task duration when changing its start date.
- Tasks in the calendar view can now be dragged and dropped and resized to
change their dates.
- For consistency with the menu item for resetting category filters, the
keyboard shortcut for resetting all filters is now Shift-Ctrl-R (R for
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 wip/taskcoach/patches/patch-setup.py
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 wip/taskcoach/Makefile wip/taskcoach/distinfo
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
It's a major breakthrough. An authentic gaming
smartphone on the nation's most reliable network.
And it wants your games.
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |