[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/amarok
Module name: wip
Committed by: thomasklausner
Date: Thu Sep 24 10:33:06 UTC 2009
wip/amarok: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.1.90 (2.2rc1):
* Import itpc:// podcast urls (BR 206615).
* Mark podcast episode as not-new when starting to play it.
* Reintroduced indicator icons for new podcast episodes.
* Added "subscribe" command line switch to add a podcast channel.
* Removed Shoutcast Directory service due to technical and other issues.
* Made audio CDs respect the "Automatically retrieve cover art" setting.
* TagLib 1.6 built with ASF and MP4 support is now required. This release
of TagLib fixes many, many bugs and contains new format support.
* TagLib-Extras 1.0.0 is now required. This release is compatible with the
new TagLib 1.6 release.
* Removed non working menu entry "rename" from the Bookmark Manager. This
functionality is no longer needed as inline renaming is possible.
* Improvements for volume widget in ToolbarNG.
* Added "Lock layout" option to the main window's context menu.
* Crash in QTextCodec while scanning collection has been fixed.
Apparently. (BR 191447)
* A dialog with "Can not write playlist (/)" was displayed when using
saving from within a script. (BR 206659)
* Fixed playlist grouping mode not getting correctly applied on startup.
* Fixed track queue getting "lost" when switching between different track
navigators. (BR 205920)
* Implemented proper check for running instance options on the command
line. (BR 207988)
* Improved visibility of the Context View's menus. (BR 198221)
* Fixed crash when using the eject action on an audio CD collection while
a track from the CD is playing. Instead playback is now stopped before
the CD is ejected.
* Do not show the "load" context action in the Bookmark Manager when more
than 1 bookmark is selected.
* Fixed "Create timecode track" menu entry not showing up in the Bookmark
Managers context menu when exactly 2 bookmarks are selected.
* Fixed new track timecodes always getting shown at the very beginning of
the progress slider until the track was reloaded.
* Fixed some tracks not correctly loading timecodes due to url encoding
* Fixed bookmark database tables not correctly getting created on first
run, leading to frequent sql errors.
* Fix the ends of the active track indicator getting stretched badly on
* Only one toolbar type will be enabled at any time (Toolbar or ToolbarNG).
Previously both could be enabled concurrently by accident.
* Multiple fixes for the Track Timecode popups. They are no longer truncated
if there is not enough space to the right and the issue with them getting
"stuck" has also been fixed. Thanks to Simon BÃ¼hler
<simon%aktionspotential.de@localhost> for this patch. (BR 196924)
* Do not crash when removing a track with no album from the playlist while
the repeat album navigator is active. (BR 207427)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 wip/amarok/PLIST wip/amarok/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 wip/amarok/Makefile
To view a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Come build with us! The BlackBerry® Developer Conference in SF, CA
is the only developer event you need to attend this year. Jumpstart your
developing skills, take BlackBerry mobile applications to market and stay
ahead of the curve. Join us from November 9-12, 2009. Register now!
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |