[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: wip/bmpx
- To: pkgsrc-wip-cvs%lists.sourceforge.net@localhost
- Subject: CVS commit: wip/bmpx
- From: Leonard Schmidt <leonardschmidt%users.sourceforge.net@localhost>
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 13:35:30 -0800 See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details. Report problems to http://sf.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001 -2.8 ALL_TRUSTED Did not pass through any untrusted hosts 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_PARATHESES_OPEN BODY: Text interparsed with ( 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_PARATHESES_CLOSE BODY: Text interparsed with ) 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_PERIOD BODY: Text interparsed with . 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_SLASH BODY: Text interparsed with / 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_MINUS BODY: Text interparsed with - 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_AT BODY: Text interparsed with @ 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_APOSTROPHE BODY: Text interparsed with '
Module name: wip
Committed by: leonardschmidt
Date: Wed Nov 9 21:35:15 UTC 2005
wip/bmpx: Makefile.common PLIST distinfo
wip/bmpx/patches: patch-aa patch-ac
BMPx 0.12.3 "Zeta":
- The media library dialog is back and better than ever: live updating
at runtime when adding new music, using the libhrel backend. We're also
preparing to move to the new data structures and widgets which will get
us much closer to be independent of a specific GUI system (in our current
case, Winamp2-style UI), and we're going to start on working on the SVG
skinning system. The media library system still has its quirks, but the
basic foundation is very sane and open for any future possible ways of
extending and improving it (current media library is just a facet that you
see of what the current system can do).
- The "Library" category was moved out of the preferences window and all
library controls are now to be found in the Music Library dialog
(which you can invoke e.g. by using "Add from Library...").
- Drag'n'Drop into the Playlists area is now possible with all container
formats, and not only folders; that is, all for which there is a container
plugin (which currently are: folder, m3u, pls and xspf). That means like,
just drop an M3U or XSPF into the Playlists area and it'll create a new
tracklist out of it with its contents.
- A few translations got updated (e.g. French and Greek).
- The build system was made fully POSIX shell compliant without any need for
- Versioning was added to the metadata on-disk cache storage, so at subsequent
updates and incompatible changes of the format BMPx will not crash anymore,
yet it will, though, discard your current cache/library, in which case you
might have to re-load it.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 wip/bmpx/patches/patch-ac
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 wip/bmpx/distinfo
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 wip/bmpx/Makefile.common
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.3 -r0 wip/bmpx/patches/patch-aa
cvs -z3 rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 wip/bmpx/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server. Download
it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very own
Sony(tm)PSP. Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
pkgsrc-wip-cvs mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |