[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
ags: update to ags-184.108.40.206
Module Name: pkgsrc-wip
Committed By: Yorick Hardy <yorickhardy%gmail.com@localhost>
Pushed By: yhardy
Date: Tue Dec 26 15:25:15 2017 +0200
ags: update to ags-220.127.116.11
VERSION 3.4.1, December 2017
- Upgraded Windows version of AGS with Allegro v4.4 library (previously v4.2).
- Implemented "RenderAtScreenResolution" game setting. When enabled, characters
and objects are scaled in screen pixels rather than game pixels.
- Implemented VerticalOffset and LineSpacing properties for fonts.
- Removed limit on Dialog Topics (was 500 topics per game).
- Removed length limit on the script names of Inventory, GUI and GUI Controls.
- Removed length limit on the script names of Hotspots and Objects.
- Removed length limit on event handler names.
- Removed legacy game compiler.
- Raw compiled game data is now saved in "Compiled\Data" folder, as opposed to
- The speech.vox file is now not recompiled if game is quick-run (using F5).
Engine is supposed to find newer files in the Speech folder.
- Editor can now import games older than 2.72, and newer too (3.*) if you have
extracted data files from compiled executable.
- ScriptAPIVersion and ScriptCompatibilityLevel settings now have "Highest"
option, which is meant for automatically enabling newest script API when
upgrading old project in a newer editor.
- Added new "Default Setup" pane, which works similarily to "General Settings"
and lets you configure default values for game setup.
- Added "Font Height (pixels)" readonly property to the Font's pane, which
works for both WFN and TTF fonts and may be used as a reference.
- Made Editor correctly detect modern versions of MS Windows for display on
About dialog and when sending anonymous statistics.
- New application icon to comply with 3.4.0 splash screen.
- Fixed crash when importing old games which have extended editor version
string saved in the project files.
- Fixed unhandled exception occuring when user types "#under", "#idef" or "#ifndef"
on the last line of the script.
- Fixed #ifver and #ifnver not working properly if version number had only one
component (major version).
- Few improvements to the game compilation made in hope to reduce occasional
- Fixed local variables not working in the switch's case expressions.
- Fixed Strings in switch, making them compare by value again.
- Fixed compiler mistakes caused by the use of objects of empty type
(that is - struct without any variables in it).
- Fixed few cases of possible compiler crashing when there is an unfinished
statement in the end of the script.
- A new parameter StopMovementStyle is added to following functions: LockView,
LockViewAligned, LockViewFrame, LockViewOffset, UnlockView. This parameter
can be eStopMoving (default) or eKeepMoving.
- DynamicSprite.CreateFromFile and SaveToFile now support path tokens and
comply to the new file path rules (no writing files to the game's
- Added missing readonly properties to get Lighting/Tinting parameters for
Character and Object: HasExplicitLight, HasExplicitTint, LightLevel,
TintBlue, TintGreen, TintRed, TintSaturation, TintLuminance.
- Added Mouse.SelectPreviousMode() and Mouse.IsModeEnabled(CursorMode)
- Added readonly properties to get Button's animation state: Button.Animating,
Button.Frame, Button.Loop, Button.View.
- Added GetFontHeight(FontType) and GetFontLineSpacing(FontType) functions.
- Added setter for System.Windowed property, letting to change it at runtime,
switching between windowed and fullscreen modes.
- Added System.RenderAtScreenResolution property to change sprite rendering
mode at runtime.
- Added OpenGL renderer to Windows version.
- Partial support for plugins drawing on screen for hardware-accelerated
renderers (Direct3D, OpenGL).
- Added support for switching between fullscreen and windowed modes at runtime
using Alt+Enter key combination.
- All supported renderers now run 16-bit and 32-bit games in 32-bit display
mode by default, and convert game's graphics on load if that is required.
Hardware-accelerated renderers (Direct3D and OpenGL) are also allowed to run
8-bit games, converting graphics to 32-bit at runtime.
This measure improves Software renderer work on contemporary systems, and fixes
loss of green hue precision in 16-bit games when they are run with Direct3D or
NOTE: 8-bit dynamic palette cycling is still not supported for hardware-
- Added support for global configuration file, which works as configuration
for all games and overrides default game's config file. Individual game
user's config overrides global one in its turn. Global config's location is
platform-dependent (this feature is currently disabled on Windows).
- Implemented separate config option for game's shared data path, to keep it
distinct from user-defined saves path.
- Engine saves last Windowed and RenderAtScreenResolution mode states to the
user config file.
- Engine no longer writes and reads gamma level in saves, meaning that gamma
keeps its current value when restoring a saved game.
- Removed arbitrary limit on number of sprites rendered at the same time for
hardware-accelerated renderers (Direct3D and OpenGL) (was 75), and another
limit imposed on drawing entries for all drivers (was 200).
- Engine now tries to get voice files from the Speech folder first, if one
exists, and speech.vox later when quick-run from the Editor.
- Fixed speech portrait was displayed below GUI, contrary to speech text.
- Fixed ShakeScreen command was causing graphic artifacts when game is run
with software renderer.
- Fixed calling ChangeView during idle animation results in new view being animated.
- Fixed Speech.SkipStyle getter return value for eSkipTime case.
- Fixed Speech.VoiceMode not returning correct values when speech.vox is not
- Fixed AdjustVolumeWithScaling character's property not working with the new
- Fixed volume drop was not applied to audio clips which begin playing during
- Fixed Game.SetAudioTypeSpeechVolumeDrop did not affect currently playing
clips until next voice-over begins.
- Fixed Game.TranslationFilename returning "default" instead of empty string
if no translation is set.
- Fixed engine was trying to locate "My Documents" folder on Windows Vista and
higher even though it did not need it, and reporting internal error if such
folder was not found, even though "Saved Games" folder is used instead.
- Properly toggle console upon play.debug_mode variable change in script.
- Added missing stubs for agsjoy plugin.
- Fixed display mode selection was missing certain items.
To see a diff of this commit:
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
ags/Makefile | 2 +-
ags/distinfo | 8 ++++----
2 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/ags/Makefile b/ags/Makefile
index ac2e96b45d..dc56f09e54 100644
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.2 2015/09/14 22:26:14 yhardy Exp $
diff --git a/ags/distinfo b/ags/distinfo
index 166970f478..68804c12f5 100644
@@ -1,9 +1,9 @@
$NetBSD: distinfo,v 1.2 2015/09/14 22:26:14 yhardy Exp $
-SHA1 (ags-18.104.22.168.tar.gz) = 70f92d64a5683c353b763569441594b5299dc426
-RMD160 (ags-22.214.171.124.tar.gz) = f2ba202d2b2a0c34af65ae6f35e3babf554b27c5
-SHA512 (ags-126.96.36.199.tar.gz) = 9cae9131b8020560a853dd821eb7dfcc484598666b753384e1d2cdc7d9d884dfb4ceb72a770ad3204b698c38284e265ed131906322338569ea7fb40f0acb694d
-Size (ags-188.8.131.52.tar.gz) = 20131560 bytes
+SHA1 (ags-184.108.40.206.tar.gz) = f7ef874b78f1952ee2a22648d8f21bea9b52057d
+RMD160 (ags-220.127.116.11.tar.gz) = 38a393af6bac7bf4426813ce125ed3648672d2eb
+SHA512 (ags-18.104.22.168.tar.gz) = 17acd391529c98fb9193fb038716005b755c82710a04f4968ebb6240b26e8c19b4aaa6ed5de0b4ae354b945788dda63425fd25e496db34af28e6ec3043f008d2
+Size (ags-22.214.171.124.tar.gz) = 9446499 bytes
SHA1 (patch-Common_core_endianness.h) = 2c5c1b5d3b80711c1eadec3652f18a4cede9c8eb
SHA1 (patch-Engine_Makefile-defs.linux) = 17e59df466f4879f8603c4b3c400d008ce228bd3
SHA1 (patch-Engine_libsrc_libcda-0.5_linux.c) = 6272b02ee98f79a57f8b72167d4aa8bceff34992
Main Index |
Thread Index |