Subject: Re: building amaya 9.99
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: David Aubril <david.aubril@ac-nantes.fr>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 11/20/2007 12:33:31
--------------050005080302030205000900

It's getting better... But still stuck with this error :
'checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.0.0... gnome-config: not found
gnome-config: not found
gnome-config: not found
gnome-config: not found
no
*** Could not run GTK+ test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log
for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GTK+ is incorrectly
installed.
configure: error:
The development files for GTK+ were not found. For GTK+ 2, please
ensure that pkg-config is in the path and that gtk+-2.0.pc is
installed. For GTK+ 1.2 please check that gtk-config is in the path,
and that the version is 1.2.3 or above. Also check that the
libraries returned by 'pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --libs' or 'gtk-config
--libs' are in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH or equivalent.
configure: error: A problem occurs durring wxWidgets library
configuration. Please fix the problem and try again.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/www/amaya10
*** Error code 1'
Any Ideas ?
Best regards,
David ( trusiad ).

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, David Aubril wrote:
>

>> Hi everyone.
>> Being used to the amaya xhtml editor, I tried to build the last snapshot (
>> which is not in pkgsrc yet ).
>>

> You may want to show us your Makefile or start committing to pkgsrc-wip.
>
> Is this the same as pkgsrc/www/amaya but just a newer version?
>

>> It stops with an error :
>> 'checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.0.0... no
>> *** Could not run GTK+ test program, checking why...
>>

> I am guessing you need:
> .include "../../x11/gtk2/buildlink3.mk"
>

>   Jeremy C. Reed

--------------050005080302030205000900

# $NetBSD$
#

DISTNAME=	amaya-sources-9.99-3
PKGNAME=       ${DISTNAME:S/-sources//}
CATEGORIES=	www
MASTER_SITES=	http://wam.inrialpes.fr/software/amaya/CONFIGURE_ARGS+=	--without-graphic-libs	# Use pkgsrc libraries
EXTRACT_SUFX=	.tgz

MAINTAINER=	david.aubril@ac-nantes.frINSERT_YOUR_MAIL_ADDRESS_HERE
HOMEPAGE=	http://wam.inrialpes.fr/software/amaya/
COMMENT=	Amaya is a Web editor.

WRKSRC=	${WRKDIR}/Amaya9.99/Amaya/WX
USE_TOOLS+= pkg-config
USE_LANGUAGES=	c c++
GNU_CONFIGURE=	yes
CONFIGURE_SCRIPT= ../configure
CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --without-graphic-libs	# Use pkgsrc libraries
CFLAGS+= -Dunix

.include "../../mk/bsd.prefs.mk"

.if ${OPSYS} == "Linux"
PLIST_SUBST+=	LINUX=
.else
PLIST_SUBST+=	LINUX="@comment "
.endif

post-extract:
	${MKDIR} ${WRKSRC}

post-configure:
	${CP} ../Options.in ../Options
	${TOUCH} ../Makefile

.include "../../mk/bsd.pkg.mk"
.include "../../mk/x11.buildlink3.mk"
.include "../../x11/gtk2/buildlink3.mk"
.include "../../graphics/Mesa/buildlink3.mk"
.include "../../www/libwww/buildlink3.mk"
.include "../../graphics/freetype2/buildlink3.mk"

--------------050005080302030205000900

Amaya is a Web editor, i.e. a tool used to create and update documents
directly on the Web. Browsing features are seamlessly integrated
with the editing and remote access features in a uniform environment.
This follows the original vision of the Web as a space for collaboration
and not just a one-way publishing medium.

--------------050005080302030205000900--