Subject: Re[2]: php-gd compiled with external gd, utf-8
To: None <martin@duskware.de>
From: reinhold roppert <nb_rm@rmroppert.info>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/25/2007 11:02:27
Hello Martin,

am Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2007 um 10:45 schrieben Sie:

> On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 10:04:03AM +0200, reinhold roppert wrote:
>> On a testserver i compiled php-gd with the external
>> gd-version and use this gd_external.so in the php.ini for mod-php.

> What is the difference between the "external" gd and the internal (I
> presume you mean the pkgsrc build version)? Can you compare the configure
> outputs from both builds?

Sorry, we talk here about internal and external.
internal = the with php bundled gd version. it will be installed by
default if you are installing php-gd.

external= gd version in pkg "graphics/gd". This will not be installed
if you use php-gd install. If you want this one to use with php,
you had to change the Makefile

Regards
Reinhold