Subject: Re: problem with install tbz (tar bzip2) packages from web
To: None <>
From: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Ond=F8ej_T=F9ma?= <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/18/2007 20:57:54

Any other download from my server is ok, tgz (old) packages from this
server, from this directory (url) works fine. And in output, that is
talking about gzip :(

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: End of archive volume 1 reached
tar: Sorry, unable to determine archive format.

Not about bzip2. So in my opinion, it could be error in pkg_add :S Ok,
tomorow, i will study source code.

Thanx for help.

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:48:00 +0200 wrote:

> On 10/18/07, Ond=F8ej T=F9ma <> wrote:
> > So, how is possible, that it's normal installed from local disk, and
> > all .tbz packages from bulk build doing this problem, but build
> > chroot was install it without any problems too ??
> Uploaded the file to my FTP server, and it worked. Maybe pkg_add have
> problems with HTTP servers(?).
> Ole Andre

Ondrej Tuma

Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)