Subject: FU: RE: (structural?) devel/SDL: broken option handling on
To: None <zeurkous@nichten.info>
From: De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/07/2007 22:56:09
Haai,

On Sun, October 7, 2007 22:08, De Zeurkous wrote:
> Haai,
>
> On Sun, October 7, 2007 21:53, Roland Illig wrote:
>[snip]
>
> Which yields the same (bad) results. I should have noted this in my
> initial message -- my apologies for that.

Oh BTW, the option selection works correctly this way:

The supported build options for SDL are:

        aalib arts esound nas

The currently selected options are:

        aalib esound nas

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
or the following variable.  Its current value is shown:

        PKG_OPTIONS.SDL = aalib esound nas

Even though both the guide and the earlier useful reply indeed imply this
should not be so at all. This is getting weirder by the tick...

Baai,

De Zeurkous

Friggin' Machines!