Subject: Re: Trying to install net-snmp during freeradius install
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 09/28/2007 20:22:55
On Feb 18,  5:06pm, Frank DeChellis wrote:
}
} We are using kernel 1.6.2 stable and pkgsrc date pkg_install-20070916.
}
} When I try to install /net/net-snmp is tells me:
}
} Stop.
} make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/net/net-snmp
} WARNING: *** Please consider adding c++ to USE_LANGUAGES in the package
} Makefile.
} WARNING: *** Please consider adding fortran to USE_LANGUAGES in the package
} Makefile.
} *** Error code 1

     This is just libtool stupidity (it checks for all languages
regardless of what ones are used).  You can just ignore it.  You need
to show what comes before the "Stop.".  That is where the real problem
is.

}-- End of excerpt from Frank DeChellis