Subject: Modular Xorg's xdm
To: None <>
From: =?UTF-8?Q?C=C3=A9sar_Catri=C3=A1n_Carre=C3=B1o?= <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 08/31/2007 00:11:25

I've a problem with modular xdm, I can't specify more than one display
in Xservers file. Attempts to login from secondary displays end with
this error in xdm's log:

XDMCONFIGDIR/Xservers: No such file or directory

After entering login and password, it returns to the login screen again.

This is my Xservers:

# $Xorg:,v 1.3 2000/08/17 19:54:17 cpqbld Exp $
# Xservers file, workstation prototype
# This file should contain an entry to start the server on the
# local display; if you have more than one display (not screen),
# you can add entries to the list (one per line).  If you also
# have some X terminals connected which do not support XDMCP,
# you can add them here as well.  Each X terminal line should
# look like:
#       XTerminalName:0 foreign
:0 local /usr/pkg/bin/X :0
:1 local /usr/pkg/bin/X :1