Subject: README.html: cannot find vulnerability list
To: None <>
From: Gary Thorpe <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 08/02/2007 00:34:26

Whenever I try to do 'make README.html' in a package directory, I
encounter this problem (hand-copied):

Flattening build dependencies
ls: /pkg_vulnerabilities: No such file or directory
No vulnerability file found (/pkg_vulnerabilities).

The genereated README.html then has no vulnerability information. The
vulnerability file is located in
/usr/pkgsrc/distfiles/pkg_vulnerabilities. I have tried two different
pakcages (www/links and www/firefox) with the same result.

Any ideas on why it cannot find it (audit-packages placed the file
there and seems to work with it fine)?

      Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers and share what you know at