Subject: Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/alpha 2.1 / pkgsrc-2007Q1
To: None <>
From: Havard Eidnes <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 07/25/2007 22:33:58

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild for NetBSD/alpha

A total of 1.9GB of packages were uploaded, and the udpated or
new packages were ap-jk, ap2-jk, binutils, clamav, clamstmp,
esniper, freetype2, mutt, mysql*, png (causing massive rebuilds),
postgresql*, quagga, samba, snownews, xconq, and xfractint. =

The source tree this was built from was updated Jun 13 2007.

This was the last update for the 2007Q1 branch for this
combination of OS-version and architecture, I'll proceed with
updating to pkgsrc-2007Q2 and do a new build.

- H=E5vard