Subject: Package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 3.1_STABLE / pkgsrc-2007Q2
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org, port-powerpc@NetBSD.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@NetBSD.org>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 07/17/2007 13:22:13
Hi,

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk rebuild done on
NetBSD/macppc 3.1_STABLE to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages-2007Q2/NetBSD-3.1/powerpc/

A total of 5.5GB of packages were uploaded.

The source tree this was built from was updated Jul 2nd.

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running NetBSD
3.1_STABLE, and most of these packages should be usable on newer
versions of the OS up to where we switched to gcc 4, and should also
be usable on 3.1 and probably on 3.0 as well.  For the packages which
are not architecture-specific (should be the vast majority), these
packages should also be usable on other powerpc ports.

A new round of re-builds on 2007Q2 is already underway.

Regards,

- H=E5vard