Subject: modular-xorg and linux binaries
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Horecki <dashmoho@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 06/05/2007 21:34:14
I wonder if I'm only, who has problem with modular-xorg and linux
binaries, which uses X. After moving from XFree86 (from xsrc) to
modular-xorg I can no longer run X linux application.
E.g. opera is killed with error:

opera: Fatal IO error: client killed

acroread7 is killed too:
acroread: Fatal IO error 22 (Invalid argument) on X server :0.0.

ktrace of opera shows this errors at the end:
  4270      1 opera    CALL  read(3,0xbfbfdae4,0x20)
  4270      1 opera    RET   read -1 errno -11 Resource temporarily unavailable
  4270      1 opera    CALL  select(4,0xbfbfd94c,0,0,0)
  4270      1 opera    RET   select -1 errno -22 Invalid argument

I can provide whole ktrace, if someone needs. Does anybody knows how
this can be fixed?

--
Daniel 'Shinden' Horecki
http://morr.pl