Subject: problems with check/ on Linux
To: None <>
From: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Ond=F8ej_T=F9ma?= <>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/21/2007 18:58:59

Hi all,

i have problems with %subj% on Linux. I'm getting errors like this:

=3D> Checking for missing run-time search paths in cgilib-0.5nb3
ERROR: /usr/pkg/libexec/cgi-bin/cgitest: =3D> not found
ERROR: /usr/pkg/libexec/cgi-bin/jumpto: =3D> not found
ERROR: *** The programs/libs shown above will not find the listed
ERROR:     shared libraries at runtime.
ERROR:     Please fix the package (add -Wl,-R.../lib in the right

i know, i can switch off this option, but when i do bulk builds, it's
not too good idea :S

what i found, problem is in ldconfig, which is not call before
_check-shlibs rule, so what do you thing ? Have this problem someone
another ? How can i solve this problem by another way then hack file ? Can i set some-there that ldconfig will be
called before _check-shlibs rule ?

Thanks a lot

Ond=F8ej T=F9ma

Unix-like system is the best operation system from the top of the world.
I'm lucky BSD and linux user. :) Use unix-like, be free. :)
ICQ: 107760454       JABBER:      MSN:

Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)