Subject: Re: Anyone working on KDE4?
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/20/2007 14:27:51
On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 10:55:20PM -0400, James K. Lowden wrote:
> A C++ compiler is under no obligation to support C99 code, and the C++
> standard library supports afaict equivalent functionality in
> std::numeric_limits (#include <limit>).  I'd patch the code and let the
> KDE folks know.

We are talking about GCC only here. And GCC does support C99 macros when
it decides that C99 support for math is available (the macro I asked for
earlier). Based on that isnan and isinf are replaced with templates and
undefined. If you have a better way to do it, be my guest. I just wanted
to clarify where the error comes from :-)

Joerg