Subject: Re: net-snmp 5.4 dies on DragonFly
To: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@exemail.com.au>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki@collaborativefusion.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/14/2007 10:43:45
That's _very_ strange; it's exiting status code 0.  It doesn't look like
an ungraceful shutdown.

Does it not sig11 when you ktrace it?

Maybe run it in forgeground with ktrace + some debug (not ALL)

~~~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki@collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.